Friday 27 March 2015

Pants for miss Bug

After doing some re-vamping of my sewing area, and making a pathetic excuse for a doll-sized quilt, I was ready to get back to the real sewing!

I pulled out the Maxxine Pants from Love Notions (go figure, right?) and some old black stretchy fabric that I got out of my Mom's stash.

The Maxxine pants have full-length or capri length options.
There is a skirt option.
Zip legs or plain legs.

Lots of options, and I can see making these for miss Bug again and again using the differences.

Today - I made full length pants, with the Zip sides.

As miss Bug does not like skinny pants, I cut a size larger than she fits according to the size chart, and then shortened the legs and the rise for her.

This is the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment