Tuesday 1 March 2016

New Pattern Released - for . . . BOYS !!!

January and February were pretty slow months here for sewing - seems every time I turned around either myself or one of the kids was ill !

But - when Tami from Love Notions sent out a request for testers for a new BOYS pattern, I had to pull myself together and ask to help out.

I am beyond thrilled to tell everyone about this new wonderful pattern that she just released today - she's called it the VANGUARD KIT.  Yes, KIT - because it contains the pattern for both a pair of casual cargo pants as well as a T-shirt with many options !

Size range is 2T through 14, and if you have boys (or even girls, I can see my little girl wearing these) you will definitely want to grab this set for them.

Cargo pants and a colour-block shirt will become a daily staple in your boys wardrobe I bet !


Here are my boys showing off their new Vanguard oufits.
Little guy is wearing a size 8 in top and pants.
Big guy is wearing size 12 pants, and a modified size 12 top (lengthened by a couple inches)








No comments:

Post a Comment